Etsy sales

Sunday, May 13, 2012

After writing on my blog about Daughters Of The American Revolution I decided to create a treasury on Etsy to honor them and to honor the PAGES of the organization.  That treasury ended up being the my most popular treasury as of date that I have made.  This tells me that we have many people interested in the history of the United States and the organizations we have that represent our history.  This organization is a salute to women in our country and represents the power that we, as women, have when we gather together and get down to business. 

Below is my treasury I have displayed on my LilaCInspirations on Etsy.  Please feel free to look and see what may be of interest to you.  Feel free to comment on my blog, follow my blog, or even "favorite" my treasury to help spread the word about this wonderful organization and the wonderful things they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment